Monday, December 7, 2009

911 Call: "I don't want to have to kill this man, but I will kill him graveyard dead, ma'am"

This is by far one of the most amazing and saddest videos (audios) I have ever seen/heard. More than anything else, the following is exhibit A about lawful gun owners in America, particularly those who have used their weapons to defend themselves. Far from the gun-crazed, trigger happy racists the liberal antigun crowd would have you believe, they are really just regular folks who want to go about their business. The remorse in the woman's voice at the end of the video gave me goosebumps. And the dispatcher deserves a medal for being as supportive as she was of this brave woman defending herself and her home. It's a tragedy, no matter how you look at it. You can read the full story and hear the entire 34 minute 911 call here.

2 comments:

  1. God bless Donna Jackson! I would have done the very same thing! I'm so glad you had a gun to defend your life....

    ReplyDelete